NAC-N272 problem with Bubble UPnp and Qubuz

BubbleUPnP server can use the Linn, Linn Kazoo or Lumin apps to control a Naim streamer.

I used bubblesoft for years to stream 24/192 Tidal and Qobuz with my SU. No cost. The Linn App works great with the SU and I still use it with my 272. Sublime SQ with Qobuz.

1 Like

Yes, BubbleUPnP gives you the option to do that. You can then end up with lots of options for renderers in the BubbleUPnP app, which might be a pain depending on how many you choose to interact with regularly. You can always hide them in the app options menu though

Yes I know bubble can do that with current gen streamers, I was wondering if the option was available for older streamers?

Yup. Here’s my UQ1.5 (a unitiqute 1 with a board update!) presented as an OpenHome renderer

It worked identically before the board update too.

Great, so perhaps this will help @Lumpy stream hi res Qobuz to his/her Superuniti?

1 Like

It might help technically, sounds like the main issue is making the payments from a country Qobuz do business in though. Happy to help troubleshoot the app and server side if that would help them. I run the server on a Mac mini, it’s run faultlessly since install. Installing wasn’t too painful if I recall correctly

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.