Naim merchandise for Christmas?

Naim have any plans for potential Christmas gifts or bits this year?

Mugs, key rings, posters again?

Missed the mug opportunity last time.

:+1:t2:

I doubt it until the pandemic us over, but @Naim.Marketing would know.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got rid of various bits of Naim stuff recently as part of a clear out - lapel badge, lanyard, and two memory sticks. I was going to recycle them but put them on eBay and was surprised how much I got for them. I still have a record bag and a ā€˜classicā€™ black and green mug to get shot of. This thread may spur me into action. I could do with a bit of cash.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been checking with the team, and sadly we have no plans this side of Christmas/New Year - simply too many other priorities at the moment.
However, once we get 2020 out of the way (good riddance), iā€™m sure weā€™ll get back on track with Merch for 2021, especially when we return to live events

7 Likes

As a relative Naim noob what merch was there previous years?

Kryptos, more details can be seen here:

3 Likes

Looks like fun! Another reason to look forward to 2021!

Glad I stocked up with the merchandise at the Bristol show. Little did I knowā€¦

1 Like

https://community.naimaudio.com/t/naim-coffee-mug-good-marketing-allot-of-interest

Seems thereā€™s been quite a few naim mug designs and a quick look on google there are other companies selling naim themed mugs - catering for the market.

The closed lid mugs were introduced last year (and all other mugs banned and removed from the canteen) following a health and safety incident. Someone slipped in spilt liquid in the corridor.
I also heard a rumour that Charlie spilled tea on the brand new carpet in the not-quite-finished dem room.

Itā€™s great if you can get to a show in the UK, but bugger all for those who canā€™t. I canā€™t for the life of me work out why itā€™s soooo hard for Naim to do some tee shirts that were available on line. Itā€™s not only free advertising weā€™re paying to wear them. :thinking:

1 Like

Funnily enough, my Naim dealer wears a Focal tee shirt.

Apparently easier to get, apparentlyā€¦ :flushed:

1 Like

How about a free T-shirt for forum members after a years membership and predefined activity level

2 Likes

You canā€™t even buy one, never mind one for free.

2 Likes

Be patient Pete. Unfortunately the Covid situation has likely set this one back a while. The planned initial show sales were in order to do research and get feedback on a limited stock of items - but of course, with no shows, no research or feedback. So hopefully the project will get back on course next year.

2 Likes

Surely could have taken a punt on some t-shirts Richard.
Some Fruit of the Loom t-shirts with a print on the front isnā€™t exactly something that needs much R&DšŸ˜‚

Unless you wanting them made by Prada and selling in Harrods!? :rofl:

Popeye, Iā€™m sure there are other logistical issues with this. Not least with so many working from homeā€¦

Yes I was taking the ā€œPā€ :+1:t2::crazy_face:

2 Likes

They are probably waiting to launch the new styling with the Uniti logoā€¦