Naim mugs and other promotional items

No they weren’t. I didn’t want to be rude, but now you mention it…

Don’t think anyone has mentioned this. I have a Naim cap given to me by my dealer many years ago. Black with the current Naim logo in green. I wear it when I’m out for my walks.

Yeah I have one of those, somewhere. The polo shirt gets worn a fair bit.

1 Like

Is it a high cap?

I’ll get my coat…. :innocent:

6 Likes

I’ve heard that flat caps are the current trend, especially with the youth of today :relaxed:

1 Like

At some point in the past, flat caps in Burberry check pattern became associated with a bunch of folks with unsavoury attitudes. Which was a real buqqer for me as I’d just bought one to keep my folically-challenged head warm!

1 Like

I have a Burberry cap in baby blue check pattern to also keep my follically challenged head warm. I should forewarn you that I am the particularly unsavory type that sports Adidas trainers and shellsuit bottoms (for comfort) :relaxed:

1 Like

M&S Chinos & suede Sebago Docksides for me. I’m afraid… :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Of course, wearing my Naim T-shirt, with Naim coffee mug in hand, signing cheques with my Naim pen……

1 Like

The only accessory that you are missing is a Naim tote bag that is endorsed with the original Naim logo :relaxed:

Not forgetting the dyslexic Yorkshireman, spotted wearing a catflap.

Sorry!

3 Likes

And speaking as a Yorkshire man, I’ve seen even worse!!

1 Like

This tote bag was a gift from my friendly Naim dealer after purchasing my first Naim system over twenty years ago :relaxed:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.