Naim mugs and other promotional items

Looks like a fake one to me. Poor quality.

They don’t look like very good quality, I agree. More important though is that unless Naim have given permission, it’s likely to be in breach of trademark at the very least.

2 Likes

The fact that the screen isn’t faded on the 272 example is a dead giveaway that it isn’t genuine.

8 Likes

Ouch!

1 Like

Have they stopped sending the mags? Thinking about it, i can’t remember the last time I received one. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s online these days.

Saves on printing & postage I guess but not as nice as a magazine dropping through the letter box. :disappointed:

1 Like

I still have the Black with Green Naim logo mug @Cymbiosis posted out after running a competition on here some years ago. Coffee tastes just that bit better in it than the regular mugs. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s what I have. I find it too thick and clompy. Bone china is so much nicer.

1 Like

I only use it now & again. Ok, when all the other cups are in the dishwasher :rofl:

New to me!

Being from the colonies we don’t get much opportunity to get stuff :frowning:

Its a bra we need based on these two circles.

I don’t think it would look very good on me.

4 Likes

Talk about rubbing salt in wounds!

2 Likes

We’ve got a couple of Naim t shirts, thanks Jason. And some Naim car stickers, thanks Adam.

Wouldn’t mind a couple of mugs. They had stacks of them in the canteen at Salisbury on our last factory visit. White with a big green graphic IIRC. They all looked well used, and this was some years ago.

They were all chucked out (and some re-homed) following a health and safety incident involving spilled drink and somebody slipping in the corridor. Lidded mugs only, after that. They weren’t in great condition tbh.

I wonder if the display will fade (leading to a mug replacement) after a good few washes :roll_eyes:

Mr JV himself once showed me a Naim clock made from 2 Olive volume knobs, never knew if it came to anything though