Naim mugs and other promotional items

Following @Richard.Dane’s comment on this thread below and not wanting to hi jack it off topic.

I thought I would start a new thread to ask people to share pictures and stories about Naim mugs, T-shirts, posters and other things that they have collected over the years. I am also curious to find out more about Richard’s collection of Naim memorabilia.

Personally, I can remember the early adverts and have seen the occasional Naim mugs and even drunk out of one once or twice, but never owned any.

Hmm… I just went to the cupboard where I thought I’d hidden my Naim mugs, and… They aren’t there! I suspect either a heinous crime has been committed (i.e. someone saw some glued together mugs and thought they were only fit for the rubbish), or else, fearing some such fate, I perhaps moved them to a more secure and more secret hiding place that I’ve now forgotten.

6 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

You’ve been mugged.

I’ll get my coat…

13 Likes

My Naim T-Shirt has shrunk…with age. Can it be serviced?

4 Likes

The problem is relative. Your Naim t-shirt is now a closer fit with your body than it was.

The question is - has the T-shirt shrunk - or has your body grown…?

Answers, on a postcard, to the usual address… :laughing:

3 Likes

Here is a Mu-so memory stick that came in a goodie bag at a Naim DR event :relaxed:

1 Like

Here are a couple of Limited Edition Posters gifted to me by my friendly dealer :relaxed:

3 Likes

Got a couple of pens:

They are actually quite decent ball-points, although if you look closely at the left end of the one at the bottom you can see that the end has broken off; I wonder if Naim could service it? :grinning:

3 Likes

Cannot remember if i was given this usb stick at the forum visit to HQ or a Signals hifi event. Either way it’s been most useful for downloading music and putting on my Core or taking software logs from my nd555 to send on to the Naim beta team.

4 Likes

I can’t remember where I got this - or when - it was a long time ago when I had an Aro.
And it’s seen better days - perhaps it can be repaired :wink:
No longer used as a mouse mat - just as a pretty picture.

1 Like

From the oldest naim website… never had either myself!

2 Likes

IIRC we did a giveaway on the old forum of the last of the old Naim All Weather Jackets. I’m racking my brains as to who won it in the end. I do recall it was modelled by Naim Label manager Anna Tooth…

1 Like

A small collection of Naim USB sticks. Always very useful although the small capacity of the green and black ones perhaps less so in recent years…

4 Likes

It was sort of “promotional” and I used to enjoy receiving the magazine through the post.

2 Likes

From our ally of old:

2 Likes

From my understanding, the Naim logo featured on the Limited Edition Poster was designed by our very own @GeoffC :relaxed:

I’ve still got one of those somewhere & I’m sure there was a Noddy one as well - or am I dreaming?

I think I had a Naim pen some years back, no idea where it is now.

A Naim mug would be cool to get, I could actually use that.