Naim NA 322 MM boards

Why?

Could members please adhere to forum rules and neither direct members to or bring discussion here from other forums, or direct to sales, thanks.

Mea culpa… my apologies.

1 Like

Apologies Richard.

1 Like

Nice sounding preamp but not the top model of that time

It is. I´ve bought one too a few days ago. Mine is also fully loaded with all boards (322 & 323s). Actually I´m up to learn to know and to experience about what´s different on 62 and 32.5. So far I would say that the 32.5 sounds more grown-up.

Don Camillo…Italian priest who fought against the local communist mayor…funny little stories I read in the 1970s…Or just a coincidence?

1 Like

Only the Comintern and smersh have to fear me and my master. :sunglasses:

I was right! I was always on the Mayor’s side :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you really want to burn in hell? We can show you the way out. :innocent:

Hell is only for you believers… but don’t let me stop you enjoying the fire and brimstone.

Long live the revolution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Halleluja, may god have mercy on him :stuck_out_tongue:

How can something that does not exist on the balance of probabilities have mercy on me? Enough superstition for one night…we all know there is one true God…Naim :slight_smile:

Do you allow me to eat some spaghettis this evening, Padre? Barilla only.

Comrade, this is ‘my’ thread and you can have spaghetti, penne or lasagne! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies!

32.5 is a fine preamp. Still, 32.5 > 72 remains one of the biggest upgrades I’ve made in 30+ years on the flat earth treadmill.

Depends what boards you have inside I guess :wink:

I am getting a recapped CB 62, recapped SNAPS (24V dual rail) with mm phono cards and a 110 with 5m of NACA4 speaker cable.

One of my speakers is located in a book shelf (Neat Iota and so they look ok) but with very limited space…Can I use gold plated spades on NACA4?

I have a 6 block mains distribution block with Lapp Oflex shielded cable from the plug to the distribution block; will that have any detrim effect upon the above system? All the power cords from the block to the Naim components will be from Naim.

Yes, they will be fine, presumably you mean for the Iotas which I think have gold plated sockets.
For the amp end, I would use nickel plated, preferably Naim bananas.