Naim Nap 110

i read good reviews of linn k400 in combination with naim electronics.
being a biwiring can it be used as a monowiring by excluding two of the four cables?

Just get K20. K400 is really thick, ugly black plastic coated stuff, and you definitely don’t want to biwire a Naim amp.

2 Likes

I agree, avoid the K400. NACA4 or better, NACA5 is what you really want.

Good morning!
After purchasing 7 meters of k20 / naim naca 4 cable, I have only the snaic 4din-4din left to complete the puzzle.
question: i found used here intalia an original naim din5-din 5 and i wonder if replacing the connectors following the naim diagram could not be the same. The cable should internally be the same with 4 shielded conductors.
The price is affordable

The connectors are different - get a SNAIC4.

There are a couple of genuine Snaic4s on UK eBay. You can always contact sellers and ask them to send things to you using the global shipping programme, where eBay sort out the customs and tax.

the cable is the same as it is marked Naim snaic above the black sheath.
With two different Din 4 Pin connectors and a soldering iron following the naim configuration the problem shouldn’t exist.

1 Like

Once you have messed around with it it will have cost you more in new connectors and depreciation than a decent ‘used’ one off eBay.

You clearly aren’t confident or appropriately skilled otherwise you’d have done it already!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.