Naim NSC 222 and Nap 250

My external walls are all dot and dab. I concluded I could never do Naim speakers justice.

Last years there is strong love for Perspex or similar materials. If some parts of home audio manageable, car interior is disaster. Strange fashion.

Is the Naim NSC 222 a dedicated headphone as well, just like the uniti atom headphone edition

You could get sone frosted film and apply it very carefully and it will protect and ease your stress about shiny bits…!but if skill needed to avoid bubbles tho

Haha! Yeah that’s exactly what I did. I got some frosted vinyl sticker roll. I applied some to my Rega P8 acrylic cover and leaving it there for a while to see if there are no untoward reaction and also if removed if any spots.
In the end I may leave the system exactly as is. Let’s see…

Personally I wish naim would drop the aluminium as far as possible…and use the DNM route…I am pretty sure there are sonic benifits

What’s DNM?

Dennis moorecroft amps, made of acrylic …

It has struck me that there maybe something to this…as the highly regarded Musicworks mains distribution uses all non magnetic construction to good effect … the DNM amps use a similar approach…I just thought it was note worthy… I wondered if Naim had ever experimented with this … I know their cases are aluminium and therefore nonferrous…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.