Naim owners Artwork

Two from Dylan:

Sunday Afternoon

Still Life With Peaches

2 Likes

I recently saw Dylan’s Walking In The Fog print and thought I would love to own a copy and perhaps even more than his Rail-track set!

1 Like

This was me proving to myself that aircraft can be bloody difficult to draw.

The BBMF Lancaster lines up on Wattisham runway in August

11 Likes

I have a few from Danny Larsen. Stippling technique. Bought before the prices increased drasticly.

4 Likes

Into the AWRE site, Orford Ness

7 Likes

New oil painting did at Xmas. Bemused cow on beacon Hill across from our place

7 Likes

Hockney. But not a Hockney🙂

9 Likes

That’s lovely :slight_smile:

Latest two to be reframed. Solid oak frame with a bit of coloured wax to give aged look .

Sterling Moss talking to Harry Ferguson - Cooper Climax, Silverstone 1958.

Peter Collins - Ferrari, Monaco Grand Prix 1958.

The usual Artglass ar99 and cotton mountboard.

9 Likes

Couple of others done. Carl Whitfield oils behind glass. That’s how they came, so I’ve just updated the glass to ar99 and changed the mountboard colours.

6 Likes

A recently returned painting from storage, or rather from my wife’s workplace (National Museum of Art, Oslo).

It had been kept there for about 8 years waiting for a loving restoration by a young willing student, however according to the head of paintings conservation it was not of high enough quality and he preferred students to work on actual Museum owned paintings….a highly trustworthy head of paintings conservation I would say!

Anyway, it was purchased for about £100 pounds from an antique shop in Oslo… a bit of a punt as I am not totally convinced by it, although I do like the Scandinavian Landscape style and it has charm.

Espersen is quite a common Scandinavian name and the general view is it’s not a well known painter. My plans are to clean it up a little, put it under glass with a new frame.

5 Likes

Our ceramics collection grows by about a piece every other month, because the local gallery we “support” brings in new shows and the artists.

These clouds are new. By a Danish woman whose work we really love.

This piece is by an Australian Aboriginal artist who passed away about 15 years ago. My wife collected a few Aboriginal art pieces long before she met me. They are fascinating. This style of art is called a “dream.”

6 Likes

2 Likes

What are these all about, Mr Chips?

Is the top one the opening scene from Peaky Blinders?

The second drawing depicts Bowie, right…and the last one has text, can you tell us what it says?

Yes, Thomas Shelby - the artwork is called ‘Armoury Road’. The second one is called ‘Just For One Day’ by Nic Jolly. The 3rd one is ‘Just Like A Woman’ - It’s a Bob Dylan signed print of the lyrics and his pencil art to go with the lyrics.

2 Likes

Auto pen😎

1 Like

Not on this one!

1 Like

Thanks. :+1:t3:

Nice frames, Count.d

Have you ordered them separately and cut and joined them yourself?

1 Like

No Jof - they were all bought framed.

1 Like