Naim’s Website

Looking at statements on Naim’s website and I want everyone to see the “suggested system” to go with statements. Goodness guys, really?

4 Likes

A bit outdated suggestion indeed… :grin:

Can we be sure that those who fly by private jet make buying decisions based upon website content?! :grin: :joy:

I think the website is currently being revamped, so watch this space…

1 Like

Great to see that the NDS is still recognised as reference level within a Naim system. :smile:

4 Likes

Don’t take up for them. It’s inexcusable to have that on their top of the line components.

1 Like

TBH Naim has probably got more important things to worry about (like managing it’s business operations and finances in the middle of a global pandemic) than updating a “suggested systems” page on its website. No one in the market for Statement would even bother to look at the website as part of his or her buying process.

2 Likes

They haven’t produced the CD player or the speakers in 2 plus years. I think they have had time. Quit using this crisis to excuse sloppiness.

6 Likes

Sloppy indeed. No LP12…

8 Likes

One of my many pet peeves is for a company to not update their website. It’s not like they are doing the website updates in house. It’s their “statement” pieces for goodness sakes. You can change the website sitting in your mom’s basement playing fortnight.

4 Likes

I’d also swap out the Ovators for DBLs.

3 Likes

Very happy for Naim to run their business as they see fit.

2 Likes

So they seem fit to run their business by an outdated website on their signature pieces? Hope they run a tighter ship in their manufacturing.

4 Likes

Those that have never sinned are welcome to throw the first stone.

1 Like

There is no need to take up for a company for their mistakes/problems/errors. No one noticed or cared enough to fix it. Call them out on it. Don’t take up for a problem on their website. Fix it.

1 Like

I promise you I would have changed it the day we dropped those pieces.

1 Like

I’ve heard that good things come to those who wait. You could always contact Naim directly with your concerns.

2 Likes

Or Aro

3 Likes

Exactly, if anything while we are working from home in Germany we are tidying all product info websites.

1 Like

Thanks to all the replies. I love Naim and I take pride in my ownership of the product. I am cheering for them (and Focal since I do own their speakers) to be successful. I want and expect the very best from them. So when I see areas that need improvement, I point them out. Such as website updates and better performance out of their new North American Distributors. We are all in this together let’s strive to be better every day. Ok, I’m exiting the pulpit and headed to work.

3 Likes