Naim uniti Star with Raidho xt-1 upgrade

No the JL audio is small enough (E110) and Well integrated with the instructions to set it up from the Sound Doctor.

1 Like

Did you see the picture?

4 Likes

Stunning… :clap:

Do put this on the system pics thread…other members will like it too…

I guess it’s serving up the music the way you like it…

The room is wonderful as well

A plant like that in my living room will attract mosquitoes by the dozen but I guess you live in another part of the world :grinning:

Very nice !

1 Like

Where do I find the system pic thread. Thank you. No mosquitos here.

1 Like

Here

1 Like

Done. Thanks.

Jl makes great subs but Raidho are known for their speed. If it works then awesome. Those Raidho tweeters are special.

1 Like

If JL Audio couldn’t with them, I sincerely doubt that any other sub could do it. Personally I have the three main systems with subwoofer, ProAc SM100 with SVS SB2000, ProAc K6 with SVS SB 16-ULTRA, and ProAc Tablette 10 SE with JL Audio D-108, and in all cases are up to the task, and ProAc has nothing slow; but I had a hard time finding the right subwoofers, because I had to try a few that couldn’t accompany the speakers’ speed.

I love your system, so simple overall, and I am sure makes wonderful music! Enjoy!

1 Like

Sure does. I wanted to simplify. Power upgrade may be a step but given my room and sound. The next step would be so expensive. That the incremental benefit may not be there.

1 Like

I think sometimes that there is this desire of sorts to keep climbing the ladder, whether it be Naim or otherwise, but really, it is nice to just breathe and enjoy what great music a simple setup can bring. Not to mention the diminishing returns curve! Nothing wrong with either way of course…

1 Like

That’s where I’m at now. Thanks for saying.

1 Like

Those are very expensive speakers :loud_sound:, I am sure it sounds very good but I think they would reward the system you outline.

How do you like the Red Dawn PC? I’m considering adding a Blue Heaven or Res Dawn.

Red Dawn power cable increased “air” in the sound lower bass a bit and bass /highs separation. Was quite surprised. I was skeptical it would make a difference but it did.

The speaker cables added more definition and instrument separation, less perceptible.

1 Like

Bought them used. And upgraded to xt-1.

If you bought them used, you can check serial numbers for age, and that may be indicative of need to have them serviced.

That would give them as good as new sound

They were just upgraded. Just came back from Denmark. Burning in the woofers now. Amazing sound.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.