Nait 2 Owners

My personal experience and using my lugs I prefer the Nait 2 to any of the Naits that followed with the exception of the original Nait 5, I also prefer the the Nait 2 to the SN versions so based on this to me the Nait 2 is a bargain.

1 Like

I think you’ll find @Boazu was talking about a Nait 1 for that price, not a Nait 2.

Similar vintage and some prefer the Nait 1, let’s see what he does next :wink:

comparing nait 2 and sn3 is interesting

depends from the speakers both can be winners

I have both and from time to time I want the sn3 for his control

1 Like

The Nait1 tips it for me on sound (just) but the CB Nait2 on looks. That is why I have both :grinning:

3 Likes

A few things are raising an eyebrow for me, the varistors on the mains power switch aren’t standard and those red crimp terminals for the transformer wires look to have been “crimped” using pliers rather than a proper crimp tool. The Elna axial capacitors in the phono preamp circuit also feel wrong…

Thanks to everyone for your answers. I have decided not to buy the Nait 1. It seems that the price plus service at Naim will be too expensive for such an old amplifier.

Saw one near mint Nait 1 on that popular auction site. Very tempted.

You know you want to.
A friend as a nait2, and whilst great as an integrated, it runs out of puff a bit quick. But he does only use it with an old pair of speakers and Bluetooth thingy to stream via his phone. It sits in his mancave shed.
I have told him to sell it and get a 72/140!

1 Like

How does the Nait 2 compare to the SN2?

Running an SN2 I just bought in my main system (olives in my other one).

unfortunately I find myself forced to sell the nait 2 to pay for the audio innovations 500

My sincere condolences damn2k :sleepy:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.