Native Qobuz update

That is interesting to me. My Qobuz randomly stops between tracks and I wonder if that is linked to the issues discussed here.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I’ve been evaluating Qobuz and noticed the drops from time to time on some 24/192 tracks. It’s good to know you are working on a fix for this. My thanks go out to you and your team

Does anybody know when the update will be released?
I ended my trial with Qobuz because tracks dropped out on hi res.
I’ll go back once the software issue is fixed because the SQ was very good.

It must be pretty imminent, i think they will get the Muso/QB Qobuz launch out of the way this week, and the other hopefully if Naim are happy will follow on shortly.

1 Like

Today!

https://www.naimaudio.com/connection-magazine/27974/qobuz-is-now-supported-on-mu-so-2nd-generation-range

2 Likes

https://community.naimaudio.com/t/native-qobuz-support-for-mu-so-2nd-gen/9389/3

1 Like

Great to know that the little guys are now up the big guys for native Qobuz.
Can’t say though that I am a big fan of the rack that comes with the Qb2 update.

Can anybody help please? Downloaded new firmware onto Muso Qb 2nd Gen. Signed into Qobuz but only get 30s of each track. Using Qobuz through Chromecast works as normal. Signed into my Qobuz account to check my account and am asked if I want to try a 30 day free trial. I have already got a subscription so what is happening?

Have you signed into your Qobuz account on the Muso, not just the Qobuz app?

Yes I have Chris. It accepted my login details and then asked if I wanted one months free streaming.

Just logged into Qobuz account through google. Same happens - accepts my login details. When I go into my streaming plan it just asks if I want a months trial.

i had a problem when i was signed in on quobuz own app and then tried to sign in thru naim app - logging out of quobuz own app seemed to fix it - but of course you would lose any off-line listening downloads

Thanks indexical will try that

you might need to restart phone/tablet and possibly muso - good luck- i went thru many iterations -by the way is the muso your only streaming device?

Starting the Muso, iPad and phone were my first port of call. I have a Cyrus streamer which has Qobuz native to it. It was working this morning before I did the update so i will go and check that now! Thanks

Just tried the Cyrus streamer - works fine. Have just logged out and in to Qobuz but didn’t make any difference. Qobuz on phone, iPad, Cyrus Streamer, Chromecast work normally I.e, full streaming. It’s only the native Qobuz on the Qb2 not allowing full streams!

It may be that you have exceeded the limit for the number of devices Qobuz will allow you to use at any one time. I can’t remember what that limit is off the top of my head, but if you sign out of one, it will then allow you to sign in on another.

1 Like

i think that there is a clause buried deep in the qobuz contract limiting the number of devices that you can run qobuz on (i think it was 3 devices - so phone ipad cyrus). naim tend to be punctilious about such things so it may be they are getting an error code from qobuz and not connecting) - check the contract or maybe contact qobuz support - i may well have missrembered

1 Like

Thanks for all your help. You’d never believe it but I signed out and back in again this morning and all is back working again. I had done that 3 times last night to no avail!

1 Like

i should have mentioned that is what happened to me - but couldn’t see how it would have mattered so didn’t mention it.
enjoy the music

1 Like