Nd5 xs2

Sorry for the hassle you’ve had, but at least you have a conclusion. I’d be interested to hear how the Moon compares with the ND5 XS2. Have fun!

1 Like

Not a thread I really wanted to contribute to or derail.

But I am using power lines (as a last resort to dynamite) and they are working just as good as my old ethernet wired cable. They drop out a bit on Hi Res 192khz downloads but other than that they are perfect. I did buy the most expensive BT plugs.

Like you I didn’t believe but now I’m a believer.

Glad to hear it is now possible. Perhaps you can provide the model number in case it’s the only option for others that read this, and gives them a starting point :blush:

1 Like

I’ll do better than that I’ll give you a picture of them downloading/streaming the new David Crosby album.

1 Like

It’s not that they don’t work but they inject noise into the mains. Much like an unmodified Linn Lingo 1 does.

I was puzzled by the significant ‘chatter’ on my mains supply that never used to exist. Then I unplugged the Powerline ethernet system. Problem solved! They do work, serve a purpose when cabling is hard, but filtering the noise out is probably more expensive than getting a wired network installed to where wifi can’t reach.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.