ND555 now in place

Playing more vinyl. Five Finger Death Punch picture disc double album I picked up yesterday.

A source, he can’t give more informations. You should guess.

3 Likes

Ahh…got it. Ta!

2 Likes

Picture disc? Please no. I’m never convinced they were intended to be played. I have three, and two sound awful.

2 Likes

I’ve just played a green vinyl from Jesus Jones.

4 Likes

Coloured vinyl is fine. In fact i buy little else these days. It’s just picture discs that are a no for me. My only 10" single is by jesus jones. Only black though.

1 Like

The Five Finger Death Punch sounded pretty good but gaps between songs sounded more pronounced. Anyway, I enjoyed the album. So all good.

Have 7 inch Eurthmics Sweet Dreams. WOW! Sounds best ever! Bass is off the scale!

The Jesus Jones 2 vinyl LPs I bought sound amazing on LP12 system.

Both coloured. Listening to Perverse now. Wow!

I think Jesus Jones are underated and didn’t stand the test of time.

Listening to their albums now. They are really good.

Noone really talks about them now.

2 Likes

On the electronic track recommendation front, one that I’ve been using for a bit to test separation between songs and speed is “bubbles” by Yosi Horikawa.

I suspect your system would make it sound amazing

3 Likes

Yes, the change from a single 555DR to twin power supplies split between Socket 1 (Digital powered by the existing 555DR) and Socket 2 (Analogue output stage) was a major improvement to the NDS.

2 Likes

Wow … this is phantastic… bubbles

My mate uses this as a test track too.

I’ve fund the coloured to be a bit hit and miss to be honest, so go for back if I can.

1 Like

How ironic!

Listening to Zeroes and Ones on vinyl

:laughing:

Jamiroquai and Jesus Jones were the only two artists my wife and I had a shared like of when we met!

1 Like

That’s unusual, I have to say. He’s put two customs together for me: simply gave me a price and time, booked them in and then delivered as promise. A great guy to deal with.

1 Like

Should have said i never got round to it, as other things happened and the need for a twin power supply went.

1 Like