ND555 software update?

There should be a indicator in the home screen top left, if not go into settings…update source. Then follow the instructions.

O.k I found,it is into settings by firmware update …thanks guys…didn`t know this way

1 Like

I think you will find that the screen freeze issue isn’t covered by this update, which I believe Naim are still working on.
Best

David

1 Like

Yesterday evening when listening the screen turned black. I didn’t notice exactly when. Switched to Tidal and Internet radio. Still a black screen.

I continued to listen with the black screen. Switched off the PS to my ND 555 when I went to bed.

This morning when switching on the PS the screen lighted it self up as normal.

The new software version or?

Even while I have the screen off, it annoys that it goes always back to a certain fixed cover. The cover only changes when you switch on and off, but again some time later another cover is the new fixed one…, hope it will be fixed

I have had that in the passed also. Switching on and of the PS helps but frustrating.I have also thought of switching of the screen. I guess I will.

If my wife could choose she would keep the start up screen on all the time. She says it’s “elegant, class etc” compared to most of the covers.

Probably the screen froze was not included in the last update maybe it will be fixed lately when a new streamer will come,otherwise i don`t know why it takes them so long

Seems to be similar with the issue of the Naim app. When you have a long list of music and start up the app again, it might first not work and take some time to reconnect. And then it first shows the song and cover of the first album of the plkaylist, before it switches to the current cover and song…
Looks like Naim think this a problem which doesn’t require fixing…, while a correct cover might be a reason to keep the screen on…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.