NDX/SN2/Hi-Cap to NDX2/282/250DR/XPS DR - what’s the best upgrade path?

That’s exactly what I’ve done. I originally had my SN2 and NDX placed on sheets of 10mm toughened glass suspended on Naim cup and balls and I’ve simply transferred those over onto the Fraim Lite.

The system has moved on a fair bit since I originally started this thread. The 250 DR arrived just before Christmas and I was blown away with the improvement this brought to the SQ and presentation of the music. In January I managed to secure a fairly new 282 with Napsc in immaculate condition.

The addition of the 282 has really moved things up to an altogether different level, and I’m loving hearing my favourite albums alive again and discovering detail that I had never noticed before. The upgrade to the 282 came in at a very reasonable incremental spend of around £300 after I’d recouped the money from the sale of my SN2.

The next upgrades are a pair of Sonus Faber Liuto speakers that have have brought, but the dealer is holding on to them for me until we have completed our house move. I’ve also put a deposit on an NDX2 that I’ll also pick up once the house move has gone through.

1 Like

Great to hear, I’m doing exactly the same.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.