NEET-1008 Neotech Ethernet RJ45 Cable

If you like it it’s proven that Swedes are a rare species and as such do not understand the first thing about Hifi, hi end and how a stereo is supposed to sound. Alternatively we do not have hearing that works as it is supposed to, be it due to some sort of malfunction in the ear canal or in the interpretation in the brain. No matter, something is as off with Swedes as a strained Burndy or a Fraim assembled with the wrong torque.

I’ve already returned it once. But it didn’t have +161h on it then so. Up against

• Ansuz D2
  • Oephi Immanence
  • Reiki Rakustream+

Sorry, no Shunyatas here. Tried Venom once but it quickly went back.

OCD or not. I don’t know even if @Dunc seems to. Anyway I started with moving the power cable from the vinyl player and the digital cable. Can’t say I heard any difference. I then put the burndies on my cable lifters. Big difference, much worse than on the floor. Then moved 555 to a block of bamboo away from NDS. Burndies resting on the isoblue shelf. Better again, but not by much. Moved the PS back to its own “brawn” stack, burndies hanging free although touched by digital cable. Clearly improved sound with more insight, air, details, and less congested. Now the PS is right under the pre which possibly isn’t optimal. But there you go. Free hanging burndies does matter and so does PS away from NDS.

1 Like

Good riddance😂

1 Like

It’s a red hemming!

Indeed

Just to add to this as i almost forgot to add.
My neet cable is now in a system being used to stream from about 8 15 in the morning till about 5 30, monday to friday non stop.
So 9 hours a day x 5 days is 45 hours a week, so going to leave it there for another 3 or 4 weeks as it’s been there over a week already, this should then certainly burn it in, and i will once again try it.

Why? Well i think it’s only fair, as i can’t 100% say the burn in has been done very successfully as it was on a machine mostly, and yes that should be fine, but this way is just the normal way.
It’s being used at a friend’s place work shop, basically a unit, where they make expensive kitchen units. Its feeding the work shop where he works, and promised not to destroy it hopefully.

2 Likes

Great, so if I buy a kitchen with a wonky bass and a rather loud screechy colour, I know who to blame! :grimacing:

How do you find the Isoblue racks and what finish are they? Cheers Andy

They are very nice. This is in ash. Now unfortunately my new Gold Note doesn’t fit and I don’t like the Isoblue with the extra blocks so am changing to something else.

Thinking of moving from Fraim lite to Isoblue looks more like furniture :+1:

1 Like

Yes the look great.

Yep

2 Likes

Well, I got to go get the neotech back Wednesday as the guy has booked a last minute 2 week holiday.
Obviously, he is shutting down and might as well pick it up.
So that will be as much as it’s going to get. So it will be tried back in my system between melco and PhoenixNet, and see what it can do this time round.
Before anyone asks, no, i won’t be putting it on my last leg, that is 100% omega.
It will be from the melco or loft/sold.

Cheers dunc

2 Likes

Well been busy working hard this week and completely forgot to go pick up the cable Wednesday.
To my surprise i just had his daughter knock on the door and hand it too me. Saying sorry she forgot to drop it in last night.
So i guess i had better try it at some point over the weekend.

1 Like

If you’re wanting to speed up the burn-in, you can leave the streamer playing 24 hours a day (with output muted on your amp). Obviously the volume doesn’t alter the bit stream on an ethernet cable…

It’s had plenty off burn in time now, with what i have given it.
Will try it again later today.

Will it have changed?
Will it now be the all concurring cable some say it is?
I will find out later.

1 Like

Wow

Just tried it and it’s amazing. exactly the same as it was.
Lol
In the loft it goes.

2 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think you will notice any difference compared to before.

My Neotech NEET-1008 Silver 1m,.as I said before…
It knocked out my Audioquest Diamond 0.75m between my Pura Ammonite Elite-switch and InnuO’s streamer after 161 hours of burn-in.
DESPITE,.that some tried to “ironize” just 161 hours :roll_eyes:.

But,.I always log my burn-in periods when I perform so many…
This is,.so that I can keep track of what is needed for each product next time.

:black_small_square:For example:
The aforementioned Pura Ammonite Elite-switch needed 215 hours before it started to “sing” properly.

BUT @Dunc ,.it will still be interesting to read about your evaluation :smiley:.

Pictured below,.is my aforementioned Pura Ammonite Elite-switch.

I ended up selling my Neet 1008 on the Bay.