New Focal & Naim App

You can’t get the Naim widget on the Lock Screen…
To get an accessible Naim widget, go to your Home Screen and swipe from left hand edge across to the right… then click the edit button at the bottom of the screen… you can add the Naim widget here.
Not sure what Apple call this location, but it is not the Lock Screen.

Just followed your instructions got the same list of widgets no focal/naim :pensive: I think i’m just cursed lol.

Do a hard reset and try again. If that doesn’t work, delete and reinstall the app.

I am cursed had to resort to deleting the app now it refuses to find my streamer :scream: luckily airplay and spotify connect don’t care so I’m not completely out of music but this is really irritating.

Try rebooting your router.

Will try tomorrow morning shouldn’t have messed with stuff this late in the evening just didn’t expect the app to have any issues since I use a wired connection between my streamer and router

Restarting my router didn’t work later I’ll try turning off my system the stupid thing is I know there is nothing wrong with the streamer as every other app it interacts with is fine- airplay with Apple Music/Spotify connect/tidal connect/and chromecast with qobuz all work :joy: . It’s just the Naim App ( which ironically still doesn’t have a widget) so I’ve given up on that I just want to be back to where I was last night. Hopefully software updates will sort the widget issue.

1 Like

The Focal & Naim App still requests that I confirm the cookie status (refuse) every time I open it - why can’t it remember my decision?

It’s a bug. It will be fixed soon.

Turning my stuff off and on again means the app works again still can’t get the widget but i’ll wait and hope that either an ios or app update fixes that.

Tidal not working for my UQ2 and QB1. However, iRadio and Spotify are working. Anyone has the same issue as me? Ty

Tidal on a QB1 working perfectly here.

I disabled Spotify and Tidal is working. I think there may be a bug in the apps?

1 Like

Tidal is not working for my UQ2 and QB1 once again. My Roon Core is able to play Tidal perfectly thru the QB1 though. Not sure whats going on. I have restart them and my iphone too but still not working.

Things are back to normal after I rebooted my internal DNS servers. One of it hang so there is no traffic out to the internet.

So not a bug in the Naim app then?

3 Likes

Now I am not so sure, as the network should be carried on from DNS2 if DNS1 is down. Its not happening for my network streamer. Rules of thumb reboot everything and hope all works out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.