New Forum Anniversary

Nah, but it’d be infinitely better without jazz, pop or soul :grin:

More seriously, it is so voluminous that it is impossible to go back to look again at something an unspecified number of days ago, so rather irrelevant other than in the moment (maybe it should auto-delete after a couple of weeks and thus save memory?)

All too few people give the artist/album in text, making it completely incomprehensible to people with sight too poor to read the writing on album images, likewise all too few give an answer to the question “and WHY might anyone be interested?”

To me, quality over quantity would make that thread more appealing, however I know that for some reason people resist or even get upset at requests to do other than just post numerous images, so last year’s is what it is, and I guess this year’s will be much the same - the certain stats winner in a year’s time!

3 Likes

That’s my pet grumble, and the reason why I’ve lost interest in the Music Room, which is a shame.
Copy/pasting album covers with no description of why its a bit special & not taking the trouble to add a short write up is just plain pointless.

4 Likes

Happy birthday the Naim Forum :tada::tada:

It’s a great place to hang out, and the only forum I am an active member of. So many good people, knowledgable people willing to share their experience, and fun people. Thanks to all of you for making the forum enjoyable and helpful. Thanks also to @Richard.Dane for his even handed moderation, his wealth of knowledge and helpfulness. Not forgetting Naim themselves, thanks for making the music sound better.

Looking forward to more…

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who makes this forum such a special place. Thanks again to Richard Dane. Thanks to everyone!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.