New from Naim – Solstice Special Edition turntable

Hi Bart
Just Google Solstice turntable and a short video comes up.
Please please read the instructions booklet that comes with the Table.
Do not try to assemble when you are tired, rested and take your time check check and re check
It’s not hard to assemble but care should be taken.
The gloves are a must to protect the finish.

1 Like

Hopefully this link will work:
How to set-up Solstice Special Edition | Naim Audio - Bing video

1 Like

That sounds like great advice. My wife is the engineer in the family; I’m watching the video now and will wait 'til morning and enlist her help with the actual assembly. However, watching the video, none of those steps appears particularly challenging even for a guy like me who is “all thumbs.”

1 Like

Bart. WTH is wrong with you. You don’t have this up and running yet? :joy:

1 Like

2 daughters came over today and I had to drive them back into Boston. One is moving and we had to make one more moving trip with her . . . so I’ve been out literally all day :frowning: Was home for 15 minutes when I took the photo of the palate!

3 Likes

Ummm…sorry, we’re gonna have to pull your Naim Card. I’ll let you know where to forward the goods.

2 Likes

The LP indeed is missing.

That’s 3 for three !!!
Consistency is the Hallmark of Excellence!!!

1 Like

I’ve not found the stylus force gauge. The thin metal platform part was in a paper envelope with other bits, but the main of it is hiding somewhere or missing.

In the accessory box ( black box ) there is a tray that slides out
I believe it should be in there

My LP was missing as was the Instruction Guide…

Seems to me that at minimum there should be an online Manual available for all of the Solstice components. The Manuals should be available prior to shipping units to end users…a bit frustrating.

2 Likes

Yes! A hidden cache of goodies in that tray.

Just my LP is missing.

Mark I just sent you an email. If you’d like I’m happy to photocopy the instruction book and pdf it for you! (Ignore the part of my email about the other bits I couldn’t find; they’re in the secret compartment of the accessories box ha ha.)

I’m replying now…

Every driver to completely disassembled your Solstice
The little Allen key is in a bag with 3 small set screws to attach the arm to the base

Instruction guide should be in the same pull out tray that Bart has located

My instruction guide was just loose in one of the boxes (my wife fished it out before I saw where it came from) – def not in the accessories tray for me as I’d not opened up the outer box for that yet.

Nope. What is the plexiglass disc for?

It appears to be a ‘dust cover’ for just the platter.