New from Naim – Solstice Special Edition turntable

They are indeed, but they do exist :blush:

19 Likes

Ha! You can do anything with photoshop! :crazy_face:

The new 4 box CD555 Solstice edition on demo too :+1:

7 Likes

Possibly! Anyway this was taken last night once I had finished setting up the beast :sunglasses:

KR,

Peter

25 Likes

I like the little touches like the book that comes with it.

6 Likes

Nice shot Peter, but to my eyes the LP12 in that plinth looks like something from the dark ages in comparison.

I am sure you will enjoy doing many a comparison and dems with your clients.

All the best,

Richard

3 Likes

Nice to see it all set up at the big C, although horrified not to see a pork pie in sight.

Look forward to hearing all your listening impressions as it runs in…

1 Like

for a brief moment, i thought, so SSE comes with special listening sofas – then i realised … etc etc…

I would love to hear the Solstice with DV1t ( my favourite cartridge which works beautifully on an ARO mk1) and Superline/ Supercap up against a “ belts and braces” LP12. Now that would be a face off!! All good things……

1 Like

I have a Clearaudio Ovation/Universal and DV XV-1s with SuperLine/SuperCapDR. I would be interested how they compare as well.

1 Like

Sorry Ken, £16k only gets you the turntable, not the listening room and furnishings as well :grinning:

3 Likes

Never mind the pork pies…,

Thankfully, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

4 Likes

Agree for looks the lp12 looks lovely especially against the solstice, but we all like different things and if you can hide the solstice behind a full statement system like one dealer has, then it doesn’t matter quite so much what it look likes lol.

4 Likes

Too true… now if it were in black that would be a different matter :grin:

It’s a Dungeons and Dragons thing.

2 Likes

And a few places with related mythology. Everquest (1) “borrowed” heavily from DND and there was a “Beholders Maze” zone. Takes me back 20+ years!!

to be fair the LP12 is from the dark ages.

1 Like

To be fair, so is Trigger’s broom.

7 Likes

Does anyone know what tracks are included on the record that comes with the player?