Nice Photos

I thought it was the CdA @frenchrooster. I have many happy memories of time spent in Cannes, St Tropez, Juan les Pins, Antibes etc. A lovely part of the world.

Random drunken photos heading home from the pub on a summers night, have a bad habit of wandering…
There’s a lovely stream down to the left of the first photo which I got a tad close too one evening and ended up rather wet :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It’s been a crap day today, that plus a few hints of winter, so here’s a nice warm view down a St Lucia beach to add some memories & sunshine to a chilli night.

10 Likes

I see your chilled out pooch, and raise you a chilled out moggie!

Morpheus

27 Likes

GI9I

G

4 Likes

I’m not into historic buildings … or buildings in general … but I

was pleased with this photo - right place / right time …

16 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

Echo

12 Likes

Icelandic sunset, December 2018.

6 Likes

Slim,
Pictures will look better if you put a space between them.

1 Like

Far point, I am getting used to the new forum.

They will improve even more if you select a dark background in the settings.

These are as taken, I have Photoshop but prefer it when I see a picture I like like taken as is. I am still at novice level.

The pictures are fine. What I meant is that if you select a dark background to the NAIM web page (the writing will show in white) the images will stand out more. When it comes to Photoshop I am on your side: the less tinkered the more real the image looks.

Haim, What do you think of these?

5 Likes

Dam that space!!

Personally I like your first one the best, where the sun catches the top of the boat as well as the house half hidden by the hill. If you cannot separate the images by clicking on the return bar between the two URLs you always have the option to post them individually, one at a time.

1 Like

That’s my favourite too. Thanks for the advise.

I can hear the Hovis tune just looking at this photo

1 Like