Nice Photos

One more :grin:

Or may be two!

3 Likes

Yes, brown bread and bicycles !

But in Shaftesbury, rather than oop north !

SOUTH of FRANCE…

3 Likes

Avebury?

Well spotted mike.

1 Like

A fun drive …

6 Likes

Fun bike ride too … I did it years on a Pinarello Stelvio :mountain_biking_woman:

A Life Worth Living

5 Likes

We were very lucky … there had been a bike race that afternoon (up the south side) blocking the through road. We timed our drive (up the north side) so as arrive when the race was finished and found that there was very little traffic … which was good because I was driving my RH drive British car and those blind bends are … blind! Whilst waiting I saw cars travelling down the north side … spot the guy getting a better view out of his sun-roof … I hope he wasn’t the

driver!

That’s very nice G, I like that.

1 Like

Thanks Jamie.

G

G

11 Likes

Eye To Eye Contact…Oh Oh OH Yeah!

Funny thing about this pic, ISO was set at 4,000.
4,000!
Ridiculous when I think how ISO 400 film behaved and even ISO 800 on decent digital cameras not so long ago.

12 Likes

Jamie, why use an astronomical ISO set at 4000 in a bright daylight? You are loosing tons of resolution regardless to how good your sensor is.

Hah! It really wasn’t that bright, that’s PP for you.

And SS was at 1/1000 (at F8 on a long lens). These things move fast.

1 Like

About to leave…

…feet still on the perch. A new feeder in the backyard discovered so far only by Black-capped Chickadees. Minus 12 C degrees outside.

“The black-capped chickadee is a small, nonmigratory, North American songbird that lives in deciduous and mixed forests. It is a passerine bird in the tit family Paridae. It is the state bird of both Maine and Massachusetts in the United States, and the provincial bird of New Brunswick in Canada. It is well known for its capability to lower its body temperature during cold winter nights as well as its good spatial memory to relocate the caches where it stores food, and its boldness near humans.”

3 Likes

48 Likes

Women’s March in London yesterday.

Nice to see The Met consciously raising the tally of female officers to police the event!

Still, they put her front and centre I suppose.

4 Likes

Reflecting on vinyl:
Reflections On Vinyl

6 Likes

they look like our french “ gilets jaunes “

1 Like