Nice Photos

Captures the atmosphere I think!

9 Likes

Lots of blokes tinkering and tweaking some very heavy pieces of kit - can’t see the relevance to this forum :laughing:

3 Likes

Who would have thought it … :crazy_face:

1 Like

We stumbled upon this in Lyon today. I thought it was rather lovely.

5 Likes

Beautiful city :grinning:

The glasshouse at Cambridge University Botanic Garden, Wednesday.

18 Likes

subject ideally suits black & white- nice shot

Thank you

Coffee and crossword in the garden

12 Likes

12 Likes

Butcher in Broad Street, Lyme Regis (Dorset, UK).

No Parlez.

11 Likes

Lovely village, Castle Combe. One of my best friends has lived there for the last 25 years - love visiting the place. Quintessential England.

1 Like

Castle Combe - a spring day; can’t remember when, though as it hasn’t changed in c.500 years I guess it doesn’t matter.

A couple of excellent pubs in the village. Tip: bring a torch - no street lights when you leave. Which is wonderful.

combe

17 Likes

Bit of a journey for the little Suzuki Jimny 1,500m up at an average 12% gradient. Views spectacular, going down will be much easier.

23 Likes

Beautiful old homestead built around 130 years ago on the winnings of a card game apparently, now home for just 2.

12 Likes

You should find a painter to paint those mountains - do you know one? :wink:

4 Likes

I’m studioless at present but certainly will be in a few months (hopefully).

2 Likes

Looks like a lovely house, and unusually they have attached a conservatory on the 1st floor.

3 Likes

Apparently they have tours so we’re planning to got back with some friends in a few months, it’ll be interesting to see the inside. Also I’ve since learnt that the wing on the right was only added 25 years ago.

Are you watching the cricket Pete? Wish I wasn’t.