Nice Photos

Camping by the river in thurne Norfolk

8 Likes

Royal Mile

19 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes

Lenticular clouds lit by the setting sun.

Cheers,

Ian

30 Likes

My first outing with a newly acquired macro lens; the learning curve is going to be a steep one but I’m moderately pleased with these. All shot handheld, so it’s a bit of a miracle they are all sharp.

Osteospermum

Common Blue

Hoverfly

Cheers,

Ian

42 Likes

Superb still hand!

2 Likes

Really very nice shots - which macro lens did you get ?

1 Like

Hi Ian,

I have the Sony 90mm G series; I have an A7iii body. It was a toss-up between that and the Sigma 105 Art lens but discounts on the Sony made it cheaper and the inbuilt stabilisation was a deal maker.

Cheers,

Ian

1 Like

15 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

All taken whilst on a little castle visit today.

3 Likes

Really nice set of pics, the IBIS obviously helped. Not sure you will need that learning curve if these are anything to go by.
I personally always liked to turn mine off when I used to shoot Fuji unless I felt I had to use it.

1 Like

Excellent images, I hope you’re pleased with them. I wanted to improve lighting on my shots so purchased the Cygnustech flash diffuser (AK is another similar one). Lots of instagram posts on their pages. It suits me and I get a lot of use from it.

1 Like

Looks like Dunrobin - hope it stayed dry after yesterday’s rain.

Cheers,

Ian

Yep stayed dry.

1 Like

Having a week in the South Hams in Devon and staying in the beautiful village of Slapton not far from Salcombe. This is the cottage opposite and if you look closely you can see 3 straw owls by the chimney put in by the thatchers when the thatch was re-done

16 Likes

Norwich Cathedral, our first time visit to Norwich in July 2018.

iPhone 6s

11 Likes