Nice Photos

If you have a chance and have an interest in Cognac try and get to this place.

Paul Giraud a small producer of fine Cognac. Excellent product and Paul himself an interesting chap if you also like cars. A one time race competitor and collector of cars.

4 Likes

Thanks, as you correctly surmised I do enjoy cognac … I will look out for Paul Giraud… perhaps not start with XO though

1 Like

That was a special that I picked up this morning for Mrs Bruss’ birthday. Fortunately it is something we can both enjoy. Paul had offered to meet me half way between his place and ours to make the delivery rather than rely on the post.

1 Like

Iken church across Troublesome Reach on a rising tide. Before the evening gig at Snape Maltings.

7 Likes

Learning about my new Olympus 12-45 pro.

I am drawn to gates and doors and have a large collection of images.
Probably my age.

Very sharp.

17 Likes

Interior lighting at a dept store in Tokyo

25 Likes

Couple at Hibiya Park, Tokyo

21 Likes

Denki Town, Akihabara

18 Likes

Two chairs

12 Likes

Descending

16 Likes

It’s parasol season again in Tokyo

29 Likes

I know what you mean, I do exactly the same. :sweat_smile:
Very good photos.

Nice shot. I hear them a lot and look up to see them very high. You must have a long lens or it was coming down to pick you up.

Half Moon at Dusk

17 Likes

View across the river

14 Likes

I love these, Gordon. The Coca-Cola guy on the right is just begging to have his pocket picked. People in low-crime Tokyo must be way more casual about security than anywhere I’ve lived.

1 Like

No kidding; in New York or Rome, that stuff would have been long gone!

1 Like

Thanks. It was taken using a Panasonic Leica 100-300 zoom lens at full stretch, micro four thirds format, so at 600mm in 35mm equivalent, then cropped further. It was quite high and was soaring around on thermals.

1 Like

It’s a cracking sharp lens, and so small and light, making it an ideal carry-around lens. What camera body are you using it with?

1 Like

The Organist

G

31 Likes