Nice Photos

Springtime in Devon

20 Likes

From Monday evening on the coast - ducks do make me smile, they often look so comical. Here the duck on the edge was trying to keep up with the other two when they turned rapidly. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Monday afternoon at Dungeness

Is it that Bart Simpson playing superman in the cloud.

16 Likes

A duck on the edge - I like that!

1 Like

Blue, White and Yellow

19 Likes

Regents canal at Victoria Park in London in the evening

20 Likes

Excerpt from the birding thread… lesser black backed gull swooped in and takes a blacked-headed gull chick - with mother in pursuit… and avocet joins in the chase

13 Likes

The violence in Nature these days!:roll_eyes:
I blame the parents, letting them stay up all night playing war games on their consoles. Damn PlayStation generation…:joy:

2 Likes

Bluebells in our local woods; not the carpet of flowers often seen in English woods but lovely to see nonetheless.

And a single bluebell flower, hanging on to a water droplet in the curve of its petal.

Cheers,

Ian

15 Likes

The most enormous carpet of bluebells I ever saw was at the Clan Donald Center (Armadale Castle, Skye). I’ve got a picture somewhere.

2 Likes

Well whilst we’re on the theme here’s some bluebells up on the Antrim Plateau a few years back.

Willy.

8 Likes

Just arrived in Woolacombe in North Devon for a weeks coastal walking holiday. The view from our cottage

14 Likes

Exeter Quay on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I’ve got no mind to worry. Close my eyes and drift away…

Root-de-doo-de-doo, a-root-de-doot-de doy di…

17 Likes

The magnificent beach at Woolacombe. The little white dots in the centre and to the right are Woolacombe itself - gives you a sense of the size of the beach! When the weather is like this I’m as happy at the British coastline as anywhere in the world

14 Likes

Not far from where my sister lives - Trews Weir

1 Like

Bushy Park three years ago.

13 Likes

7 Likes

Mobile sculpture/fountain, Machida, Tokyo

8 Likes

(One of) our Filigree Siberian Hamsters.

Asking for trouble in the duck run.

9 Likes

The last of the bluebells.

8 Likes