Nice Photos

A couple from yesterday - very warm and the humidity was well up by the time I got back to the car. I was thankful for the pleasant breeze higher up, which also kept the midges away!

Loch Leven and the Pap of Glencoe

Summit view to Glen Coe’s Aonach Eagach ridge

Cheers,

Ian

26 Likes

Thanks Ian.

BW

G

1 Like

Buttercups on the Yorkshire Dales.

16 Likes

Mr. Steve Rothery.

4 Likes

7 Likes

storm clouds approaching

7 Likes

We were promised a storm around 3-5pm, but apparently somebody else got it instead :cry:

We might just escape, as it seems to be tracking NE of me. Could do with it though as it would save watering 3 gardens!! (friends are away)

1 Like

We had about 90 mins worth yesterday afternoon on the West Berks/Oxon boundary and are still promised a further go shortly. We’ll see. It’s pretty humid and as a result smells like a foreign country if that makes any sense. The roads here are covered in loose gravel and other c@@p from yesterday but the water has all but disappeared.

Temperature has dropped here to 25.7 and there is some cloud cover appearing.
Fingers crossed we get a soaking…:crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

The best raspberries in the world are grown in Perthshire!

4 Likes

Thousand year old oak in Skåne, Sweden

7 Likes

Given up on the chance of rain, now watering the lawn…:man_shrugging:t2:

Blairgowrie I believe !?

That is absolutely contract - I’m impressed!

A lovely part of the world!

1 Like

The trailer in the background reminds me of one of our esteemed forum members gear stand. I wonder if it will fit in my room? Probably difficult to get up the stairs.

Tim

I’m happy for this.

7 Likes

On a revisit to the area a few years ago pre covid we were stunned by the glacier retreats along the icefield parkway. I know there is some seasonal variation but it was still rather shocking to see and bought home the impacts of climate change.

Same here. First visit c.2000 and more recently c.2020 and the retreats along the Parkway and elsewhere were obvious, even over 20 years.

Same up in Alaska.

1 Like