Nice Photos

The old an new lighthouse’s at Dungeness

5 Likes

I was there on Monday a regular drive down the coast for me. An incredible place.

Had not been there for about 60 years, as my daughter lives near Eastbourne thought we would have a long weekend away, so stayed at Peasmarsh and spent a day travelling on the Romney Hythe and Dymchurch railway.
As you say an incredible place, can only imagine what it is like in winter.

1 Like

Home of Paul McCartney and a few years ago location of Heliocentric Recording Studios owned by Chris Difford of Squeeze and a favourite studio of Paul Weller. Dungeness itself is the location of many an album cover.

1 Like

I’ll let Fabio tell you where we went for lunch today…

Photogenic place.

16 Likes

Looks amazing.

1 Like

Could be Sant’Egidio in Bussana Vecchia near Sanremo.

1 Like

Looks interesting, but I think they’ve left their washing out a bit too long.

You beat Fabio to it!
Yes Bussana Vecchia. The village that refused to die.
Despite nature and various Italian authorities.
Worth checking the history

“Cos’è questo?” we asked.
“It’s crazy man! He find crazy things, he put. Crazy man, crazy things. He crazy!”

7 Likes

My current view.

3 Likes

And mine.

6 Likes

Very nice, we have a “cold tub” but no pool.

Where’s you den?

Santorini and its very hot!

Ah, not a million miles away, we’re in Kefalonia and while very warm, it’s a nice warm, with a breeze. I think we’ve got lucky judging by the headlines.

Very close :+1:
We have a nice breeze here too, though sometimes it blows really warm air! We can see a yellow glow of what must be dust on the horizon. Luckily the wind is from the north, so it’s not coming our way.
Home tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Home tomorrow too…

Hope you’ve had a good one! Safe journey home.

Cheers. And you. Last morning we’ll have this for a while :confused:

8 Likes

Just got on here now,Rod, and all I have to do left is confirm what Rafel wrote,compliments.Been in Bussana Vecchia so many times!Some friends have an house in Arma di Taggia.