Nice Photos

21 Likes

And @Beachcomber it is indeed Salcombe from Snape’s Point.

1 Like

That was my next guess.

1 Like

It was in the Salcombe estuary that I learned to SCUBA dive, back in 1967 or 68 (can’t remember which). Dived on the Herzogin Cecilie, back then quite recognisably a ship. We were the only divers there. Dived on it again more recently (about 20 years ago) and there was very little left - and it was like Piccadilly Circus, with all the divers around it.

2 Likes

In the Cottage Hotel, Hope Cove, along the main corridor by the dining room is a room made out of the timbers and one of the portholes of the ship. With some memorabilia on the walls. It’s a great, cozy, room for a relaxed drink in the evening or even afternoon tea.

2 Likes

I have posted this view before but it always takes my breath away so here it is again from our Sunday stroll

22 Likes

Lazing on a sunny afternoon.

20 Likes

Signs of Autumn from Bin of Cullen, the hill overlooking the town of Cullen, home to the delicious Cullen Skink soup.

Cheers,

Ian

27 Likes

Great shot, Ian. I actually thought it as was a painting at first. Lovely colours.

2 Likes

Cheers Tony. Some low cloud had kept the sun hidden, but just as we were about to descend it emerged and I grabbed the shot.

1 Like

The National Botanic Garden of Wales
Samsung A52 5G Mobile

10 Likes

The lenses and photo software in many mobile phones is very good for landscapes

1 Like

Some cars

17 Likes

A nice wallpaper for my MacBook Pro :clap:t2:

1 Like

I desperately wanted a Lamborghini Miura as a youngster.
Beautiful car :heart:

4 Likes

Where were you @Haim?

I wanted the Citroen Light 15…

Still do…

I too wanted one of those. And a Lotus Elan (the original one). and the Daily Telegraph’s Piranha.

The Alfa Giulietta Spider is also a magical car.
I have had Alfa Romeos, but never a Spider.

We visited friends outside Santa Fe, New Mexico.

1 Like