Nice Photos

Perhaps Wikipedia can help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

agree, but as far as I know they are usually naked or in socks

1 Like

Gruppo Sella.

20 Likes

Our constant companion as we walked around Kuala Lumpur today, the Merdeka 118 building (it has 118 floors) stands at 2227 feet and is now the tallest in Malaya.

11 Likes

272 steps.

20 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

Montecassino Abbey is a Benedictine monastery located on the summit of Montecassino, Lazio. It is the second oldest monastery in Italy after that of St. Scholastica. It rises 516 meters above sea level.

4 Likes

Expired Kodak Gold

Shot on a thrift store Soviet built Vilia compact 35mm camera

Scanned via Nikon DSLR

17 Likes

St. Petersburg?

London from the South Bank looking north east

1 Like

The skyline that looks like they constructed unaltered the vivid imaginings of a fourteen year old boy.

13 Likes

Some photos from Malta (The prickly pears are among my most vivid memories of living in Malta , and some of these photos were exactly what I wanted)

I hasten to add that I have no vivid memories pf Strait Street -my pocket money wouldn’t stretch that far

:smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Mother would have killed me

10 Likes

Istanbul ?

Then the sun goes down and they go all bonkers-bladerunner. Fantastic.

21 Likes

6 Likes

Shanghai I think

2 Likes

Another one of those lovely northern sunsets - before tonight’s stormy weather arrives.

Cheers,

Ian

40 Likes

My favourite mountain in Iceland called Thoristindur. A brooding presence in the Highlands of Iceland

33 Likes

@Biggles and @IanF - two cracking pictures that if I could have double ‘liked’ I would have. Thanks for posting them!

3 Likes