Nice Photos

I always say if you’ve seen one Thoristindur, you’ve seen them all! :wink:

Great shot. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

A few from a long walk around Shanghai.

19 Likes

I much prefer the old buildings.

2 Likes

Interesting and thought provoking image. The anorak in me says the car is a Suzuki X90. They are very popular for use in long distance trials.

Bikes

Kodak 120, expired pack dated 1983, shot 2017 on a Holga with the standard plastic lens. Cropped in software

7 Likes

As a non car driver I have literally no idea what it is/was. I’d be genuinely interested to know. For me it’s something I pass every day and it occurred to me that I had no idea why I’d not phptpgraoged it.

I agree with the inner anorak @SHEP refers to. That Suzuki X90 is a relative of the Vitara.

1 Like

Just did an image search and it came up with multiple examples. How fascinating.

1 Like

Hampshire roofscape

15 Likes

I’ve told you before.
Get down off there.
:grinning:

4 Likes

Half an hour ago, after a rainy day

34 Likes

It’s been wet, Babet.

G

32 Likes

Nice

1 Like

With “Nice” you don’t mean the town, I suppose… :wink:

Of course…

My first time exploring the Badlands area of Alberta Canada.

40 Likes

This is a little different. An aerial abstract taken at 1000’ from an open sided helicopter, above the Camargue in the South of France. I took this just two weeks ago whilst staying in the delightful walled town called Aigues Mortes. A wonderful place. I call this the Giant Hook of Aigues Mortes.

30 Likes

They were never a pretty car. If you’d like to see them in action, look for Simms Hill videos on this website.

https://www.themotorcyclingclub.org.uk

The hill is steeper than it looks. Just see the trouble the marshalls have staying on their feet.

A long ambling walk around Shanghai’s tree-laden French Concession on a sunny day.
Very restorative!

17 Likes

Calm after the storm at Cromer pier

14 Likes