Nice Photos

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

In the past I have made a point of sitting directly opposite someone like that. Brushing the seat before I do so with a newspaper or something similar. V inconsiderate.

14 Likes

London views.

25 Likes

Santa is looking for you.

17 Likes

A male Sparrow Hawk (American Kestrel) from yesterday. The guy was so quick, allowing me a single exposure.

Imgur

29 Likes

I’m envious… more envious of the bowl than the stereo. Given the price of fags these days, that bowl of smokes would cost more now than the stereo would…

1 Like

IMG_0195

Not a special picture, but I volunteer in the local theatre and turning on the lights in the empty, silent hall is always a special moment.

26 Likes

Great picture. Lovely bird.

2 Likes

steve

17 Likes

Where is it?

The late autumn has passed. Wintery hues in Vivary Park, Taunton, Somerset this morning.

12 Likes

In the small town where I live, Arcore, twenty minutes from Milano.

(Someone may have heard of it because of a certain political character, now providentially deceased.)

2 Likes

I live in Genova, and of course I heard about Arcore… :joy::joy:

:face_vomiting: :joy:

1 Like

Not top photos, but reflecting the atmosphere of one of the many Christmas markets in Germany….

11 Likes

La bella Arcore!

1 Like

The Aurora Borealis, last night, from a dark spot not too far from my house. We came home from a meal out and could see the green sky from our back garden. Despite having had a few drinks (!) and it being -6C, I thought it too good an opportunity to miss.

Cheers,

Ian

50 Likes

Blimey, where’s your house? Narnia?

1 Like

Nairn(ia)!

4 Likes

Cold here today with sun out and clear blue skies

And sunbathing in the lounge

15 Likes