Nice Photos

Thank you!

1 Like

This year’s Christmas card from our V&A will be this one, from a December morning last year. The sun was just coming up.

Yours truly caught as a shadow, bottom left of centre.

G

28 Likes

My feet in the crane cab.

And a view from the gantry of the crane

DG…

17 Likes

Cool!

Do you have any photos taken in the Shotley marina direction from up there?

Stood outside in Albert Square yesterday waiting on a friend as the sun went down.

12 Likes

Not sure where Shotley Marina is on the Port, but have a few of the main part of the Port when I was undertaking an Environmental and H&S Audit there.

DG…

8 Likes

Frozen Lake

30 Likes

Banking

Imgur

Warm tones, super cold temperatures.

33 Likes

16 Likes

The village in the red area

1 Like

No I haven’t. Sorry.

DG…

1 Like

Just a long shot :slight_smile:

As you’d expect Canary Wharf has developed further and construction is ongoing still. I have the pleasure of working here daily. A great location

for me with great transport links.

Couple of snaps on my way into the office this morning

22 Likes

My office is also there! I no longer go daily but the Liz line has transformed getting there. Very quiet when I was last there on a Friday.

The place has been built up over the last 30-40 years and has some quite interesting features and facilities but because I remember what was there and because it’s still under construction it does feel artificial to me even now. I think I read that more people work there today than when it was actual docks.

2 Likes

Jubilee line from Stratford for me.

1 Like

Christopher Columbus

10 Likes

This guy was at our front door this evening, least it wasn’t the Mormons.

25 Likes

Normally Mormons come in twos.

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling a little froggy myself lately - this little guy was on some branches I had to cut down recently. Thankfully, he didn’t get hurt, and I was able to relocate him elsewhere in the backyard:

11 Likes

Beautiful early morning in Annecy.

37 Likes