Nice Photos

Social Distancing in Canada

34 Likes

I stayed there back in December. My first reaction when I walked in was that it felt too big and impersonal. But over a couple of nights I warmed to the place. Not sure about the connecting tower block though.

1 Like

They were taken with a Dwarflab II, which is one of the new fangled and a bit easier to use deep space scope. I’m still learning how to do this but it’s quite a bit of fun and a nice new learning process.

Both the Andromeda Galaxy and the NGC 7000 were taken from my back garden whilst controlling the scope using my iPad from inside a nice warm house.

Tim

2 Likes

Actually… not that expensive… relatively (to most Naim boxes).

Did enjoy seeing some of the pics/autographs of famous guests. No shoes for John and Yoko :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

I rather liked this menu from yesteryear:

5 Likes

Ma I know which camera did you use?Hassy?Compliments for these photos,really beautiful.

1 Like

thank you. yes Hasselblad 503

That’s why you haven’t been posting in the “What are you listening to in 2024 and why might anyone be interested?” thread :grin: Enjoy

1 Like

Beautiful shots, tell tale Hasselblad markings (sometimes wish I had not sold mine?!)

2 Likes

Black Country Museum, taken over 10 years apart.

19 Likes

Same for me Ian.I sold my 500c last year…

1 Like

I like that a lot. Almost looks IR. Any chance of seeing the raw in colour, though I appreciate you usually post in B&W?

Thanks Ewen. I can look at the weekend.

Best

G

Kodak Trix 400, Agfa MCC 111

3178649551_ba10b6f76c_z

409244188_5fb727cefa_z

27 Likes

Hermitage Woods, Scotland

21 Likes

Kind of looking forward to Masters of the Air from tomorrow. Though suspect that big budget, stacks of CGI and lots of well known actors won’t save it from being a disappointment…

13 Likes

Point & Figure

Imgur

A five miles walk in an Arctic weather produced a single doe sighting from very far while all this time her boyfriend was awaiting me in our back yard…

18 Likes

It’s still a bit atypically chilly (got as low as 5C - colder than London on Tuesday), but the sun returned to Hong Kong for my evening walk yesterday.

Magical place. Post covid and despite govt, has really got its mojo back it seems to me.

25 Likes

Organ Pipes National Park. Australia.

17 Likes