Nice Photos

Vercors (France)

1 Like

Thanks. Lovely photo.

1 Like

Margate, UK. (More XP2 Super in the Ricoh GR1)

23 Likes

Last building on the right is a wonderful place to eat - Sargasso

1 Like

We ate there the night before. But we had just had lunch in Angela’s when this pic taken.

1 Like

Spain

9 Likes

Morning from New Jersey

25 Likes

Trip to Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island, WA

Waiting on Ferry to Bainbridge

Rock Tree Moss Fern

Winter Willow

Knotted Tree on Curved Path

Returning to Seattle

One of our favorite walks for my wife and I is around the Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island. After several days of rain it was wonderful to get out yesterday for a walk around some lovely grounds that are well maintained. A wonderful day trip for anyone visiting the Seattle area.

35 Likes

I’ve been to Seattle three times in as many months (new grandson), visiting my son and daughter-in-law in Woodinville. It’s a lovely (wet!) part of the country. The walk around Bloedel Reserve sounds excellent.

Next time I go, which will probably be in March, and if the stars align, there’ll be a pint of Seattle’s finest with your name on it.

2 Likes

I’ve only been to Seattle once we loved it. It’s not necessarily the best first impression arriving via car from the airport but once you’re there and settle in it’s fantastic.

6 Likes

Charleston, East Sussex, summer before last. XP2 Super

17 Likes

Charleston, East Sussex, 10 years ago…

7 Likes

My ophrys mammosa flowering today, but in a summer meadow. How the hell did I do that? Uproar!

6 Likes

A young muntjac rooting through the undergrowth at Lackford Lakes this afternoon

19 Likes

No, but I had that ambition up to the age of around 15 when I had a masterclass with Swedish classical guitarist, Goran Sollscher. I then realised the vast skill difference between him and me. A difference I did not see myself bridging.

I have since continued playing for my own amusement and took up lessons again some years ago. I am now 56.

2 Likes

My first trip to Singapore. A Dubai in a rain forrest. Not my climate as I from northern Sweden.

15 Likes

Misty morning in English Midlands today.

36 Likes

Kodak Trix 400, Agfa MCC 111

s5-20060412_21_29_03

s5-20060412_22_10_14

s5-20060412_23_56_29

16 Likes

Nice day off in California yesterday.

23 Likes

Day off in Norfolk…Watching, not driving…

12 Likes