Nice Photos

Speedy Childcare!

14 Likes

Ripples

Cheers,

Ian

17 Likes

Bit of a murky history the poor car and Interesting that someone on a well known auction site tried to sell(read scam) the very same car a few years back.

21 Likes

Really?

Yes!

What happened?

In 2017 someone tried to sell the car on eBay using some rally photos. I don’t think thecar was registered with the dvla at the time.

Nothing suspicious about that at all…

Maybe just me, then.
Back on tread.
Gratuitous photo.

8 Likes

I’m kidding…

1 Like

Another Fast Ford…

8 Likes

I’m keeping quiet this time…:joy:

1 Like

Hi Ian, sorry only just seen that you had posted details of the locomotives life, interesting reading, thank you for posting.

1 Like

Nice moustache.

Not A Problem… :crazy_face:

I had to look the history up. The loco is (for me…) too old or obscure for me to know anything about it…!

1 Like

I’m in a similar position to you, I was 8 months old when the loco was withdrawn! but have an interest in the L&Y, The Midland and the North Eastern Railway, especially the Midland, who built the line where I grew up at Normanton, West Yorks, now sadly reduced to just a double track secondary line, from being a main line station with extensive goods yards and motive power depot.

I do have this shed plate, from the old depot, although what it was attached to in the past, haven’t a clue.

I will have to pop down and visit the Great Central, please keep posting the photo’s

Gary

4 Likes

A visit to Cambo Estate yesterday. The woods extend right down to the sea.

G

18 Likes

Lovely.

1 Like

Thanks Fabio, appreciate that.

G