Nice Photos

You’re going to hell😂 good job👍🏼

17 Likes

22 Likes

The Goodbye Girl

A mature Bald Eagle leaving everything behind.

21 Likes

Having a close encounter in Canmore Alberta Canada.

56 Likes

Bluebells at Osterley. Taken just over a week ago.

18 Likes

Wonderful photo.
Pretty unique cloud formation.
Also looks like two of the three sisters on the right in the distance above the Bow River…

1 Like

Good eye Don, I took the pic close to the Engine Bridge over the Bow River.

22 Likes

Is this an old rail bridge?

Yes, it was built in 1891 to bring coal from the mine over the river to the main railway. It is featured in the series “The Last Of Us” as well.

1 Like

That’s great. We’ve just re-purposed a dis-used railway truss bridge on a new shared path we are building here. The original beams and trusses were made in England and shipped to New Zealand in the 1930’s where they were assembled.

7 Likes

Yesterday at our adidas campus, during the record races

5 Likes

Wild garlic and bluebells on our walk

15 Likes

2 Likes

Bit of a flap on just now when ths young lady tried to catch a garden bird about 10 yards away. Unsuccessful but she did come and pose before flying off in a huff.

29 Likes

No elbow room

16 Likes

Still no warmth in it, but the sun did at least make an appearance this weekend.

Cheers

Ian

38 Likes

They’re not all camera shy…

24 Likes

“Um…Hi. Is this where I sign up for ‘The Art of Concealment’ course?”

12 Likes

Last week we took a day trip from where I live in Calgary Canada up the Ice Field Parkway between Banff and Jasper. Didn’t go all the way but did make it to The Columbia Ice Field which is still there but getting smaller every year. The road is known as one of the most scenic drives in the world so I had my wife (green boots) take some iPhone snaps through the windshield as I was driving.

41 Likes