Nice Photos

Here be Draken…

18 Likes

Not counting leaves

…and listening to the birds summary of the day, an endless (till darkness) chatter.

16 Likes

The Times were there too:

Picture credit: Simon Chapman/LNP

1 Like

Nice arrangement. Funny how wildflowers all go well together. Helleborine, Iris and Bugle would be my guess.

You may well be right, I am no flower expert. I did hope that one might be a wild orchid.

1 Like

Ah, nice. Well right at that moment I will be one of the few people in their picture watching all this, stood by the fence underneath Angry Bird ascending…

7 Likes

So, I had an absolutely marvellous day at Ragley Hall on Sunday, day 3 of the Midlands Air Festival. If you’ve never been before I can thoroughly recommend it. Great venue and essentially it’s a friendly festival atmosphere with planes. And balloons!

An added bonus was not only the full complement of Reds 1 through 9 but the stonking weather meant it was the first full Arrers display I’ve seen in yonks, instead of the usual low cloudbase rolling display.

17 Likes

Crowd pleasers.

7 Likes

Lovely Saab, here is mine
Processing: IMG_2922.jpeg…

Brilliant, we are about 15 mins from Ragley, so sometimes wander up to watch from nearby. Tut tut. This year we are away in La Gomera, I will post a couple of nice pix soon.

Ah, shame. Well if you’re away at the same time next year and need a house sitter for the weekend…

1 Like

A beer with a view, or is it a view with a beer?

11 Likes

Fluffy clouds tonight…

14 Likes

Out walking this afternoon. Lovely, we met exactly nobody. For any one who understands Spanish we did see a cat.

11 Likes

‘Peace’.

G

19 Likes

A blue day.

18 Likes

You’re lucky - pi**ing down here in Sydney CBD

1 Like

It was around 4pm yesterday

1 Like

The Lido hadn’t quite opened! The beach was being cleaned of tide wood and the huts opened and aired. But where it was open, clearly the usual shouldered cool bag wasn’t enough!

9 Likes

‘Joy’.

G

18 Likes