Nice Photos

Yes it’s Newcastle Ocean Baths, they’ve kept the front and are rebuilding. The building it’s self has been destroyed by a 130 years of storms and big seas.

2 Likes

World Multiple Sclerosis Day today. 1 in 300 of us in Scotland live with it.

I blame the Haggis.

G

23 Likes

Great shot, I’m working on drawing of self portrait feel it’s time I’m a bit worried as I’ve always preferred landscape. :grin:

I like a lot of photos here but yours I do love yours have a great day. Cheers :+1:

3 Likes

Appreciate that, Pete. Have a great weekend.

G

1 Like

Amateur shot on my iPhone

15 Likes

Thirsty work this photography

11 Likes

I think that it is only the counter-clockwise ones.

1 Like

Ba*tards.

G

1 Like

Tight grouping.

A first sighting of baby Mallards. At this stage they all resemble their mother. The full technicolor father is busy at some other place.

11 Likes

Couple more from Sicily

10 Likes

After breakfast stroll ,Majorca

17 Likes

A floaty start to the day…

21 Likes

You were up early…

1 Like

With the larks. And sheep.

2 Likes

This fantastic specimen is guarding our garden bags.

13 Likes

Exeter - 2 June 2024

St Mary Steps Church (c.12th Century), with the house that moved (c.15th Century)

Moving the house in '61…

11 Likes

Abstract - sunlight reflecting off LP12 lid and CD case onto wall behind them.

18 Likes

I remember years ago helping out with balloon recovery in Kent. The balloons started the day kissing the moat at Leeds Castle as the sun shone through the battlements and created ray effects in the mist. Then, they would head off across the Kent countryside pursued by a vintage Bentley, which would collect a passenger or a token and return to the castle, leaving us to roll up the balloon and get it and the basket/burners into a trailer.

If the balloon landed in your garden you got entered into a raffle for a TV or something similar. Most people were just delighted to see the balloon and very helpful to us as recovery crew. But not everyone…

3 Likes

The arrival of summer.

35 Likes

A few from this weekend.

Big sky

Standing out from the crowd

Findhorn Bay

Cheers,

Ian

28 Likes