Ordering wait time

He who waits for something good always waits too long is more accurate…:sunglasses::grin:

Hi Clare, are ND5 XS2 still being shipped from the factory? I ordered mine at the end of June, my dealer says I am second on the waiting list. Thanks. Best wishes Amer

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Amongst the other problems with this is that customers cancel orders. What a dealer orders isn’t “sold” until it’s sold and they never know until the credit card is swiped.

The ecosystem of this business is that dealers deal and suppliers supply. Naim supply kit to dealers at wholesale for a reason; the creation of a showroom, staff, and service, all costs money. To be paid for out of the delta between wholesale and retail. Naim are not in the retail, customer-facing business. If they were they would just eliminate all dealers and sell direct-to-consumer. For a whole variety of (good) reasons they don’t want to.

2 Likes

Hi Amer. We’re doing our best to get a few more out this side of Christmas, but that remains a goal rather than a fact until they’re sitting in Goods Out.

Exceptional circumstances though.

Well said. Simple, really… :astonished:

But - given the number of makers of things who sell direct, I understand peoples confusion… :thinking:

Thanks Clare, here’s hoping! Best wishes Amer

Woo hoo! I was told when I ordered my new Nova that the wait time would be about 12 weeks. That was 10 weeks ago. But my dealer has just called to say it has arrived! Pick it up tomorrow, and then…

8 Likes

That’s lovely to hear. The teams here are working so hard to get stuff made and out of the door.

6 Likes

Well I went down to my regular BMW dealer to order a new iX–their all electric SAV–I admit to being a long time BMW guy–on my 10th one over nearly 50 years. Its starts at $85K before options–pushing 100 Grand loaded up. Imagine my shock when I was told that they are sold out thru all of 2021 and 2022. I can get in line for 2023. I probably will.

2 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me. If you think about the chips shortage, a complex all electric vehicle may not be the most available vehicle

Of my last six vehicles five were - BMW/Mini I ain’t going back

Best wishes

Hi @Naim.Marketing! Any news against ordering wait time on the Atom HE? I ordered mine 3 months ago but still waiting. Will any Atom HE be shipped from the factory before Christmas? Regards Ulf E

Had an update today on ND555 that was ordered at the start of July. Looks like it will ship on Monday. Nice Christmas present.

6 Likes

Excuse the nagging. @Naim.Marketing is it any news against ordering wait time on the Uniti Atom HE? Kind regards Ulf E

I haven’t been in the factory to check - back there tomorrow so will ask

Misspelled hiccup?

Indeed, just a pathetic attempt at humour.

Please forgive me.

1 Like

Whilst you’re there Clare :slight_smile: would you mind checking what’s going on with my Muso 2nd Gen that was ordered and paid for in full in April (!) and still hasn’t arrived with no further updates. Have you shipped any out to Audio Affair?

I know I started another thread about this a few months back, but this one seems more…active. You mentioned loads more this side of Christmas…

BTW my main system is Naim Classic, so I’m not just a smart speaker fly-by-night :wink:

Many thank’s!