Out of interest, how many albums do you have on your hard drive

I started transferring my music to a hard drive set up 10 years, 2014, with the help of Nuno of Liv, now innuos, setting up my streaming set up.
I recently had a purge to transfer more less played cds and now have 3855 albums. Thats a lot of hours to set up.
How many do you have uploaded?

Assume each album lasts 30 mins, listening 24/7 back to back would take about 80 days to work through :wink::notes:.

I only save favourite tracks very selectively!

not home at the moment but about 2500 i think
Martin

1,725 uploaded in 3 months 4 years ago.

I think the Olympic record is for @BertBird . Maybe 20 k.

1 Like

Appr. 1100, just the cds we own, or least most of them. So somewhat meagre compared to the other members in this thread.

Around 1000. I am not interested in growing the number as it already means many albums are played very infrequently, however I do occasionally find the odd album pr two I likeenough to want to hear more, so add them, but not many a year so I doubt will ever exceed 1200 or so.

But I store 24bit together with its cd sibling.
Enough space on the 4tb ssd in my zenith :blush:

Approximately 1400

I haven’t done all of my stuff yet but currently around 770

2270 albums

It makes interesting reading. Also when you started

773 changed my Core to a SSD about three years ago sorted and re ripped my CDs got rid of around 200 that I never played.

1 Like

So far 120 of approx 700.

Went from 2000…3000 to zero. Better to have a streamer than to invest money into NAS which require maintenance fro time to time

1 Like

Around 1400. But the albums are not all full, as I buy frequently the tracks I like.

It’s almost the same story I have. I also started in 2014 and also with the help of Nuno of Liv/Vortexbox. Do you still have a product from Innuos?

Haha, I am almost ashamed to admit but just recently I passed the mark of 29.000 albums……, even if I would do working days of listening it would take me multiple years to listen to it all……perhaps I am a bit sick…

12 Likes

Approx 1000 (actually should be more as I have approximately 40-50 CDs :cd: that haven’t been ripped yet)
Since 2012 but it’s a carefully put together collection that I listen to multiple times. I don’t want to own 1000’s of CDs but let’s see where it goes. Definitely not over 2000.

1 Like

:1st_place_medal: :trophy:

4 Likes