Pet and System Pics

It’s not proof of course. As for the habit of leaving out the key word in a phrase, as with other oddities common in rhyming slang, I don’t think Brits deserve all the blame.

The internet is not proof :smile:

Sticks out like the dogs b–, first used in print circa 1920.

1 Like

Thanks! He’s actually 7!

Ziggy and his new best buddy, Graffiti.

34 Likes

Luna (an 11 year old soft coated irish wheaten) and her owner relaxing before dinner.

34 Likes

42 Likes

Oh - it finally happened … I am fallen in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

An inky blackness in the sweet spot, ana Log fire producing a realistic warmth.

32 Likes

Someone told me that people actually dress up to look like their dogs.

That’s just silly…

48 Likes

Ziggy - two and a half years of age, just started to settle from his puppy days.

23 Likes

Golden Retrievers/Labradors just have the most homely look it’s almost like a gentle old man. Probably why they’re so popular, love them.

3 Likes

I completely agree Pete, both my Retrievers are so good natured and settled, here’s Poppy

22 Likes

Well there you go he just confirms my earlier post, it’s hard to hug a photo. :grin:

3 Likes

29 Likes

Bad-hair day for Bindy the bin dog

20 Likes

Queen Abigail (German Shepherd/Chihuahua mix) blessed me with her presence for a while. I think she became dissatisfied with my picture taking replacing her being fussed over.

13 Likes

What an odd mix, just the height difference makes you laugh.

Yes - it boggles the mind! She’s about 44lbs, sharp as a whip and has taken her place as alpha of the household.

1 Like

28 Likes

Lyra caught a mouse the other day (alive) it is still in the house somewhere and she is on the hunt!

25 Likes