Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

This is our beloved Tivoli Model 1, which lives on Mrs HH’s bedside table, and is playing the King’s College lessons and carols on R3. A Christmas Eve must listen.

12 Likes

Christmas listening, from the sofa… just deciding which film to watch… I find the Christmas gonk dramatically improves the stereo balance.

22 Likes

Looks exciting are those 24’s next to the 26’s and may I ask which dealer you use, thanks.

1 Like

I’m OCD’g with all those remotes randomly tossed about. (-;

2 Likes

Christmas Soul compo streaming - the quiet before the storm when 3 year old grandson arrives tomorrow!

28 Likes

Sounds like a bit of Ian Carr playing ?

1 Like

Well spotted Ian :mag_right: - probably later but streaming at present. BC

Happy Christmas from chez Nigel.

(Hoping Santa will bring me a better camera)

42 Likes

Changed a bit from normal

33 Likes

House budgie has turned into a Dandy for Christmas

23 Likes

yes 24s dealer is hifi gear in hereford excellent service

Reminded me of the roofs in Vilnius.
Great atmosphere when the first snow arrives.

2 Likes

Is this the 802 D3?

The car -great album

1 Like

Hi Schubert yes it is the 802 d3. Bought them ex demo in 2021. Even though they were 5 years old it took a few months before they were fully on song. I guess they had very little play at the dealers. I used to see these speakers at the back of his showroom looking lonesome! Listening to BBC Radio 3 on my Nat01 this Christmas morning.

28 Likes

23 Likes

Merry Christmas

DG…

26 Likes

Nice set-up. How deep is your room, do you have enough depth for a good distance to the speakers?
Second question: which B&W model is this? 802 D1?

Merry Christmas!

Excellent move to rescue them for their lonely & quiet life in that cold showroom. Now they can sing for you every day. Last year I replaced 802 D2 for 802 D4 and I’m very happy.

Listening to what Santa brought me👍

26 Likes