Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Kef LS50 Metas really enjoying the new cabin location and running on the end of the Densen system.

Keb Mo driving out some tunes.

17 Likes

Can’t beat some Keb Mo.

1 Like

Sound different on the non mirror wall??

A Tone Poet evening…

42 Likes

32 Likes

The Kefs only had a short period when I first got them at the mirror end before they went into the system in the house. So difficult to remember how they sounded there, but they are certainly easier to get their best out of in the cabin.

I wasn’t expecting them to sound as good as they do having moved from Naim system to the Densen but it’s a really pleasant surprise.

They are now sounding better than they ever have and really looking forward to spring days with the cabin doors open and sitting on the sofa with some tunes playing.

Just waiting for my dealer to install the annoying tall person upgrade :scream:

7 Likes

Tall person install completed…not sure if it’s an improvement :rofl:

19 Likes

I have a gig mate who is a bit compact, and its always inevitable that the tall guy plonks himself right in front of him, kinda think they are drawn to the space.

2 Likes

No giants allowed in these seats so could be better tonight :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Art Pepper playing. Bliss.

23 Likes

Have you considered moving that lamp and using a dedicated support for your NAIM music centre? It would look, and sound, better :grinning:

4 Likes

Now why do I feel that we’ve been here previously?

4 Likes

:+1: Just simple advice to help improve your systems performance :+1:

3 Likes

As I’ve explained to you previously, I compared the table to my now departed hifi stand before making the switch. Maybe you’ve chosen to ignore that explanation. Anyway, your system is stuffed under the telly and would sound far better on a proper hifi stand, so I’m not sure why you choose to advise me to take medicine you won’t take yourself.

4 Likes

I think he’s just winding you up, pots and kettles and all that!!

6 Likes

Great album. I hope it provided the suitable background music to your Saturday paper supplement reading. Next time just put the paper down and do listen to the music.:wink:

I couldn’t be happier with my hi-fi system. It gives me great pleasure every day, thank you.

I think you know the negative noise impact the lamp will have on your music centre. As for plonking it on a cheap coffee table, If you’re happy with those compromises, that’s fine; it’s all about enjoying the music.

5 Likes

That looks super relaxing. Hope you had a little glass of something on the side :grinning::wine_glass:

7 Likes

It’s a two part pic. , my phone camera just distorts the edge on wide angle :rofl::rofl:

29 Likes