Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

I love them, infectious raucous lunacy😂

1 Like

Hi ferg - alas neither work altho both did when purchased. Always feel a mantle needs a clock!

1 Like

My wife’s system is a 202/200 DR complete with NAPSC & HiCap DR. Both PS upgrades are very worth it😉

3 Likes

One reason I took a 5 year break from the forum. I came back to ask about recapping my 62/Flatcap/90, three months later … I have a 202/200 added to the stable !!

7 Likes

Decided to try my setup with the speakers firing down the length of the room instead of across, fills the room more , bass is tighter and sound stage depth has improved but from SWMBO point of view I think it will be a none starter!
Surprisingly had to turn the volume up more than I expected bearing in mind the new seating position is only about 1.5m further away.
Unfortunately had to use a different brand of speaker cable which did change the tone a little but generally I would say an improvement or different maybe need to try it for a little longer just to see if it’s worth the grief😂.

16 Likes

It may help your case if you put the speaker cable in trunking above the skirting board.

DG…

3 Likes

Found a simple Ikea Ekenaset to be quite nice listening chair actually

33 Likes

I know and feel your pain!

2 Likes

Snap!

G

25 Likes

Tiles and fire look like 1910 originals to me - gorgeous colour.

Just another day in the office…. Get in :blush:

17 Likes

What is the size of your room please?

small, like 2*4 sq m.

Do you have a different set of speakers for your projector? Just wondering as I’ve thought of separating the hifi and av for room layout reasons.

1 Like

Haven’t used the pj for a couple of years but the PMC’s were the front channels in my av system but after struggling to combine av with Hifi and never being totally happy I moved back to a purely two channel system.

1 Like

IMG_9581
Not optimal, obviously. Sounds good!

40 Likes

Having read the many interesting posts on the various Naim forums, I decided it was time to join the conversation. Currently just chillin’, listening to some tunes and enjoying the view. I thought about including the (seemingly) mandatory feet . . . but decided that it would be better left to your imagination!

71 Likes

Looks nice and comfy inside. :grin:

1 Like

No imagination required here. And yes, it’s a system update picture, since the carpet is new. With the economy in the toilet, I probably won’t post any updates any time soon.

14 Likes

7 Likes