Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Gotta try that sometime. Sounds(no pun intended) very cathartic!:sunglasses:

Could we assume you’re using a SN2/3 to power your 20.26?

Oh so your kids are hogging the living room dawn to dusk too?

3 Likes

Bowers & Wilkins 700 S3

They are nifty

Thank you

SN2
The speakers are PMC OB1i’s

1 Like

Yes :grinning:

Everyone was around during COVID which is when I went to headphones.
While they’re at school, I’m in the office.

1 Like

Good punch !!:muscle:t2:

8 Likes

31 Likes

Sounds nice!

29 Likes

27 Likes

Been doing stupid long hours and travel with work, time to catch up and clear the head with some tunes and watts of both kind.

Well below par session but will return for a more focused and awake session later.

Escapism to the sounds of Deadmau5.

12 Likes

Not exactly between the speakers, but it‘s cosy to sit in the right corner of the sofa.

21 Likes

Liking the remote count there, someone after my own heart!!

2 Likes

Blow the cobwebs away, better to get some exercise in than sit on the sofa thinking about it. Hope work calms down.

1 Like

29 Likes

A work in progress but getting there. You are seeing a pair of 350s driving ATC SCM40s with Rel subs.

24 Likes

And the book count is impressive too, @Zupfgeiger

2 Likes

Looks a bit messy, I know, but no place for another book shelf in the living room. So this is the „provisional“ solution. For those interested in classical music I highly recommend the Karajan biography by Peter Uehling. (partly covered by handkerchiefs) Bit of knowledge of the German language required.

2 Likes

Now have both Kc-62 subs in tandem with the Ls50 metas on the Densen system in cabin.

Sounding a whole lotta fun, firing across the cabin and with the subs taking advantage of the width of the cabin it’s super tight.

10 Likes