Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Music night round a mates, Gurus bringing the tunes.

17 Likes

This morning’s listening position. Sun shining. Doors open, music playing. Couldn’t resist the opportunity. :coffee::sunglasses:

56 Likes

What a lovely garden :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seconded. We too have enjoyed a morning listening and enjoying the garden😊

1 Like

Did you get the window cleaner out for the pic or is your patio table always that pristine? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What a fabulous garden. Enjoy.

1 Like

I am strictly supervised on the table cleaning front ! :joy:

Thanks, it’s a great great place to relax, weather permitting. That’s been the limiting factor so far this year, so making the most of it while we can. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bet your hedge trimmer is kept within easy reach…

1 Like

At the Wyvern Theatre in Swindon. It’s the interval during Nick Wallis’s talk on the Post Office Scandal.

4 Likes

50 Likes

It is….and….It’s a good job I’m retired! Can’t say it is my favourite job but it’s a good workout :joy:

1 Like

I have Dynaudio Heritage Specials and Naim 222/250. Live in Chicago, but originally from Montreal. I know I’ll eventually get an NPX 300. How has it I,packed your system?

1 Like

New situation Saturday. Early days . . .

32 Likes

Things may go messy while rearranging the system in a small space, nice listen though :sweat_smile:

30 Likes

Have the NPX300 for six weeks now and i like the improvement , i do not regret my investment ! I am not good at describing sound so i suggest you read the informative review on sterophile.com . You should easily find the review by “googling” it.

3 Likes

Your latest/favourite zapatos y zapatillas.
Let’s see 'em!

13 Likes

Yahonza :blush:

That’s a very nice view from your listening position. :+1:
Excluding the feet though😬

1 Like

I didn’t know Larry from the 3 Stooges played guitar!!