Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

:crazy_face: it’s work in progress, still quite a few homy touches to be done like floor wall paint ceiling … so I need to be able to move them around easily :wink:

Just a temporary loft feeling walls and ceilings on the painters list :wink:

1 Like

We’re going on Saturday. Looking forward to it. And your photos are making me look forward to it even more :grinning:

Working out train times to get there.

Is there a support band? Can you remember start time for support and for gilmour ?

There’s no support band and he was on pretty promptly at 7:45. Finished at 10:40 with about a 20 minute interval. Enjoy…

3 Likes

Hope you are well, Mr T.

Good to see a Karik / Numerik combo still in use with your CB kit.

1 Like

Did you get that home demo of the Gryphon 333?

No, I just got back from holidays. I’ll likely try to organise that beginning of Nov of maybe earlier depending on how things shake out. I really hope it gives me what I’m looking for, although all the review and impressions seem to point that way.

@Taake Excellent. I will be interested in your experience. It is a wonderful amplifier but for me the Vitus was just a bit more balanced across musical genres

1 Like

@HungryHalibut @james_n

Thanks!

The K/N has been neglected a bit lately since the LP12 got a cart upgrade. Putting that right this afternoon though!

19 Likes

@Charlie

Brave man.
That is a good and worthy place for your beloved DBLs!

1 Like

A fantastic evening of Northern Soul classics at the Hippodrome Theatre in Eastbourne last night.

9 Likes

A cold miserable day outside so a day in front of the system in order. Currently listening to Kiesza .

34 Likes

Also cold and wet here in Scotland.

39 Likes

Ye don’t say. :rofl:

3 Likes

Do bears sh1t in the woods? :joy:

3 Likes

Moody sky and Malty the cat listening to Radio Swiss Jazz - very chilled :smiley: Shame that the mozzie net spoils the view somewhat

32 Likes

Feeling very much in my ‘Happy Place’ for the first time in weeks.
Though these are not ‘my’ Majistra’s, the decision is made and the orders placed for both Majistra’s and Stands. Hopefully both will be here before the end of the week.
Additionally, the wheels have been set in motion to make a more aesthetically pleasing job of the Isolation base. As part of that we are going to tidy up the corners where the speakers are standing to make positioning much easier.
Everything should been complete in the next few weeks🤞🏼

36 Likes

Strangely many people have their feet in the picture, which I don’t understand if I’m honest, but why not go all in, I thought, and that’s how it happened :rofl:

6 Likes

I think there has to be a system also?
So

21 Likes

It was a joke of course…

2 Likes